Custom Electrical Buildings
E & I Sales specializes in custom E-House solutions. Whether you are needing your electrical building populated with 120V - 15KV power distribution gear and motor control, PLC process control, or simply providing a safe escape for personnel, we have your solution.
The following manufacturing stages are going through constant improvement to ensure we continue to provide our customers with the highest level of quality.
- A seasoned team of engineers are available to you for site layout, electrical coordination, equipment layout & building design recommendations
- Our electrical and mechanical engineers provide our customers with the experience and expertise necessary to take a job from concept to a final design.
- Standard tube steel base construction
- I-Beam base construction available upon request
- Designed for skid, pier, or slab foundation
- Base pan design to mitigate water ingress
Exterior Wall & Roof Fabrication
- Constructed of 12 - 18 gauge steel
- Galvanized & powder coated ANSI 61
- Interlocking panel design
- No exposed fasteners
- Double pitched trussed roof
- Inner wall electrical conduit channels
- Integral rain gutter system
- Insulated base, wall & roof
- Recessed lighting and switches
- No surface mounted electrical conduit
- Powder coated white walls, floor & ceiling
- Interior safety features (smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, eye wash station, etc.)
- Cable tray available upon request
- The care that goes into design and fabrication is carried over to the necessary steps that need to be taken to ensure safe and cost effective travels from the factory to the job site.
- Regardless of the size of the building, our logistics department can manage the travel itinerary of your equipment to ensure that it hits the ground at site on schedule and most importantly in the same condition as it was in when it left the factory.
Testing / Documentation / Warranty
- ISO inspired Interconnecting wiring point to point and complete system functionality factory tests are performed on all equipment prior to shipment.
- All equipment provided by E & I Sales will be accompanied with a complete set of electrical and construction drawings.
- Engineering drawings are provided in PDF and SolidWorks but available in AutoCAD upon request.
- A one-year warranty will be extended from the date of shipment as per our standard terms and conditions, unless otherwise specified.